- Account system/progress saving
- Added create/view pilot ui window
- Fixed collisions with invisible objects
- Fixed a bug that caused asteroids to spawn at very far distances.
- Fixed a bug that caused pirates to spawn at very far distances.
- Added missing icons for various objects.
- Various bug fixes
- Total of 67 explorable solar systems
- Galaxy map
- Added new mineable asteroid types
- Each faction has now it’s own starting zone
- There is now a chance for an “Elite” npc spawn.
- Some abilities can now be learned through talents.
- “Auto Attack” ability stops now correctly after the target has been destroyed.
- Player is now required to choose a faction at the beginning.
- A lot of work has been done to the backend to get things ready for player accounts and progress saving.
- Missions (first mining and combat missions are now available).
- Blueprints You can learn new blueprints for the assembler or refinery by using them with a right click.
- Assembler You can now add blueprints and make them, the same goes for the refinery.
- Abilities window, contains all available abilities.
- Action bar buttons can now be added by dragging them from your abilities window.
- The ship speed is now controlled with the ‘E’ and ‘Q’ buttons. press ‘spacebar’ to stop your ship immediately.
- New login screen
- Ability System
- Visible armor damage
- Movement interpolation optimizations
- Fixed item tooltip for iron ore.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn´t disable a module if the current cycle was almost completed.
- Added missing unicode characters.
- Fixed a issue with a NullReference that could cause the game client to disconnect.
– Some items have now a chance to add a random effect
– It is now visually recognizable when a weapon misses its target
– Modules have been divided into internal and external subcategories
– Data for items is now queried by the game client from the server(new items without a client update are now possible)
– Item stats adjustments
– Optimizations and some small corrections, better inventory handling
– Added a loading screen
– Item data has been moved to SQL database
– Action bar is now managed by the server
- New Module “Power Core Multiplier” (adds max energy to your ship)
- New Module “Force Field Amplifier” (adds shield hp to your ship)
- New Module “Target Reallocator” (forces your targets to focus their attacks on you)
- New Module “Salvager” (can be used to extract useful materials from wrecks)
- New Material “Sensor Array”
- New Material “Circuit Board”
- New Material “Metal Frame”
- New Item “Skin Red” (applies a red color to your ship on use) – can drop from pirates
- New Skill “Salvaging” added.
- Added loot table for salvaging
- Added animation for stargate jump effect
- Decreased the range for mining lasers to 5000
- Increased the cycle time for beam laser to 2.5 seconds
- For every level you gain, the max skill level for every skill will be raised by 15
- Npcs choose their target now based on a threat table
- Added new market categories, changed the sub-category for some items
- Added track target function to ship controls
- Tweaked align rotation
- Projectile trail calculation has been adjusted
- Recently destroyed objects will now be highlighted in your overview
- Skill and MaxSkill for all skills are now displayed in your ship stats
- Talent “WarpDrive Upgrade” works now as intended
- fixed another bug with projectile trails
- changed impact sound for pulse laser